Visitors, viewers, users, subscribers, members, affiliates, or customers, collectively referred to herein as “Visitors,” are parties to this agreement. The website and its owners and/or operators are parties to this agreement, herein referred to as “Company.”
By making any purchase, you agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement automatically, without any other conditions or declarations. If you do not agree with these terms, you are not allowed to make any purchase.
Trademark / Servicemark Information
Fine Art by Bridget, texasphotog.com and the Fine Art by Bridget logo are trademarks and/or servicemarks of Bridget Carlson. Without Fine Art by Bridget’s prior permission, you agree not to display or use in any manner the Texas Love Photography name(s) or logos.
Use of Material
The Company does not authorizes you to download material on the Web Site. You MAY NOT directly link to any of our images, text, files, etc… You MAY place links on your site to our pages.
“Material” is any text, graphics, photos, music, sounds, video, software, code, information, and articles found at this Web Site. By using this Web Site, you agree that all content is the sole property of the Company and may not be reproduced without prior written permission. All Material is protected under US and International copyright, trademark and other laws. All Material is the property of the Company. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all content on this Web Site is the exclusive property of the Company and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. Unauthorized use of the Material may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. You must retain all copyright, trademark, service-mark and other proprietary notices contained in the original Material on any copy you make of the Material. You may not sell or modify the Material or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the Material in any way for any public or commercial purpose. The use of the Material on any other web site or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited.
Responsibility of Purchaser
It is the responsibility of the purchaser to securely back up all digital purchases. The Company is not liable for any loss or damage to Material after purchase.
By purchasing any Material you acknowledge that the ownership of the product is not transferred to you and may not be claimed as your own. Ownership is retained by the Company.
You acknowledge that all Material is non-refundable and not returnable, under any circumstances. All sales are final.
You may NOT modify any Material purchased in any way to include but not limited to cropping, applying filters, adding text or other graphics, or converting images to black and white.
Prohibited Site Use
The Web Site may be used only for lawful purposes by individuals seeking information about our photography services or fine art products. The Company specifically prohibits any use of the Web Site, and all users agree not to use the Web Site, for any of the following:
1. Transmittal of any content that is obscene, indecent, abusive, vulgar, hateful, offensive, unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, harassing, profane, sexually oriented, racially offensive or defamatory.
2. Transmittal of any content that infringes on the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violates the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others.
3. Transmittal of any content that is encrypted, constitutes junk mail (spamming), chain letters, pyramid schemes, any franchise, “club membership”, unsolicited advertising, promotional, distributorship or sales representative agency arrangement or other business opportunity which requires an up front or periodic payment, pays commissions only, requires recruitment of other members, sub-distributors or sub-agents.
4. Impersonation of any person or entity. Misrepresentation of an affiliation with a person or entity.
5. Deleting or revising any material posted by any other person or entity.
6. Attempting to decipher, de-compile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the application software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Web Site.
7. Aggregating, copying or duplicating in any manner any of the materials or information available from the Web Site.
8. Violation of applicable national, state, or local laws or regulations.
9. Framing of or linking to any Material available from the Web Site.
10. Using any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Web Site or any activity being conducted on this site.
11. Disclosing or sharing your password with any third parties or using your password for any unauthorized purpose.
12. Violation of the security rules of the Web Site, including, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorized to access, (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization, and (c) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Web Site, overloading, “flooding”, “spamming”, “mailbombing” or “crashing”. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. The Company will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
13. Directly linking to any pictures, files, or other material.
The Company does not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of communications posted by members at this site nor does the Company endorse any opinions expressed by users. You acknowledge that any reliance on material posted by other users will be at your own risk.
The Company acts as a passive conduit for the online distribution and publication of user-submitted information and has no obligation to screen communications or information in advance and is not responsible for screening or monitoring material posted by users. If notified by a user of communications which allegedly do not conform to these Terms and Conditions, the Company may investigate the allegation and determine in good faith and its sole discretion whether to remove or request the removal of the communication. The Company has no liability or responsibility to users for performance or nonperformance of such activities. The Company reserves the right to expel users and prevent their further access to the Web Site for violating the Terms and Conditions or the law and the right to remove communications which are abusive, illegal, or disruptive. The Company may take any action with respect to user-submitted information that it deems necessary or appropriate in its sole discretion if it believes it may create liability for the Company or may cause the Company to lose (in whole or in part) the services of its ISPs or other suppliers.
Registration and Passwords
You shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your information and password. All uses of this password, whether authorized or not, are the responsibility of the user. Please do not ever disclose your password. You agree to immediately notify the Company of any unauthorized use of your registration or password.
The Company reserves the right to terminate your ability to access the Web Site, for any reason, without notice. If the Company determines you have breached any portion of the Terms and Conditions, the Company reserves the right to (a) warn you of your breach by e-mail or written means, (b) delete content provided by you (such as message board posts, or otherwise), (c) notify and cooperate with the proper authorities for further legal action, and (d) continue with any other action which the Company deems appropriate for the situation. The Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to pursue all of its legal remedies, including but not limited to deletion of your postings from this Web Site and immediate termination of your registration, upon any breach by you of these Terms or if the Company is unable to verify or authenticate any information you submit to the Web Site
You agree that these Terms shall be governed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas, without giving effect to its conflict of laws provision. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction and venue of such courts.
Please see our copyright page.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been uploaded, posted or copied to this Web Site and is accessible on this Web Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify us by providing the Company with the following information:
The physical or electronic signature of either the copyright owner or of a person authorized to act on the owner’s behalf
A description of the copyrighted work you claim has been infringed, and a description of the activity that you claim to be infringing
Identification of the URL or other specific location on this Web Site where the material or activity you claim to be infringing is located or is occurring
Your name, address, telephone number and, if you have one, your e-mail address
A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use on the Web Site of the copyrighted work in the manner you are complaining of is not authorized by the copyright owner, any agent of the copyright owner, or the law
A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information you have provided in your notice is accurate and that you are either the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Methods of Notification:
Please use the contact form to request our address.
The Company makes no claims that the Materials may be lawfully viewed or downloaded outside of the United States. Access to the Materials may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Web Site from outside of the United States, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction. These Terms are governed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas. Jurisdiction for any claims arising under this agreement shall lie exclusively with the state or federal courts within Harker Heights, Texas. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions are found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any term of these Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and the Company with respect to the use of this Web Site. No changes to these Terms shall be made except by a revised posting on this page.