**THIS SECTION IS STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION, SIGN UP FOR MY NEWSLETTER TO FIND OUT WHEN THE CLASSES WILL BE OFFERED**
For years I have been asked to start offering photography classes from friends, family, and even clients that want to know how to take better pictures. Well, I have taken the plunge and now offer several affordable photography classes.
Is a photography class right for you?
My classes are right for you if you:
- Would you like to take better pictures of your kids.
- Are tired of your action shots coming out blurry.
- Would you like to actually know what all those settings on your new fancy camera are.
- Are tired of your fireworks pictures coming out as streaks of non-colorful blur.
- Want to start a photography business.
From beginner to advanced, there is a class for you. Looking to start a photography business, I have a class for that!
For more information on my affordable classes, choose one of the following:
Beginner – Getting to know your camera
Intermediate – Get out of auto
Advanced – Time to get creative
Lighting – Learn off camera flash
Editing – Learn how to edit your photos like a professional
Business 101 – Starting a photography business
Items you will need for class:
- DSLR Camera
- Lens (or lenses)
- Camera Manual
- Speed light (for lighting class only)
- Pen & Notebook
- Photoshop & Lightroom (For editing class only)
- Extra items may be needed depending on the class and will be listed on the class page